1. How To Assemble
- Attach the bottom mount to the bottom plate.
- Attach a 30cm pillar with the bottom mount to the bottom plate. The bottom mount holds the pillar from the other side of the bottom plate, as shown in the diagram.
- Attach the 30 cm pillar.
- Attach the 10 cm pillar.
- Attach the head mount.
- Attach the sensor module to the head mount – the magnets should stick together.
- Attach the top plate on the sensor module – the magnets should stick together.
2. How to connect
- Turn on the sensor module
- Turn on RF Range Extender
- Turn on the app (IOS or Android)
- Go to the settings
- Go to the bluetooth menu
- Select IS_EXT
- Go to main screen of Inns-sense
3. Tare - Setting the 0 Point
- When you turn the power on, Inno-Sense will find the first 0 Point. It takes time when assembling the table after you turn the power on, so please set the 0 Point again after you assemble the table.
- After assembling the table, press on the top of the table (about 1.5kg weight). This will activate the sensor module. The sensor module will start and reset with vibration. This is another method to reset the 0 Point. When you place the table on the stage or move it around, you can press on the top plate to reset the 0 point.
- You can also reset the 0 Point using the “Tare” button of the Application.
4. How To Charge
- Smart Watch (Android OS) : A special dock for the smart watch is included in the set. You can charge the smart watch with Micro USB. It takes approximately 2 hours to fully charge the smart watch. Press the stem of the watch for 3 seconds to turn on the watch.
- Inno-Sense Table : You will find a Micro USB socket on the Sensor Module. It takes about 2 hours to fully charge the device. You can turn on the device with the power switch next to the socket, and you will see a green LED light come on when the device is turned on.
- Inno-Sense Extender : You will find a Micro USB socket on the side of the extender. It takes about 2 hours to fully charge the device. You can turn on the device with the power switch next to the socket, and you will see a green LED light come on when the device is turned on.